Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Madness!





I hope you have all been enjoying my blogs over at The Huffington Post. I realize I've neglected the blog a bit in the last few weeks and my summertime goal is do better....starting immediately.

Memorial Day was so much fun. The weekend kicked off Thursday night with my agency's BEA party. Foundry is definitely where the cool kids are (my agent even got onstage and played bass!) and it was wonderful to catch up with colleagues and friends and dance the night away.

Friday morning found me off to Colonial Williamsburg with friend and fellow writer, Leila Sales. We spent Saturday touring and researching her next novel (fun!) and then it was off to DC to cap the weekend with some friends.

I hope you enjoy the pictures and that you all had a lovely weekend!

XO

-R


No comments:

Post a Comment